Helping others to grow and expand their online business is an empowering and rewarding skill. Every single day, sellers face hurdles they need to overcome in order to not just survive, but thrive.
That’s where Shoplo helps 💚
We’re looking for a passionate human being to join our team as a UI/UX Designer. Build with us the first all-on-one AI for e-commerce
You have to be smart.
You have to be funny.
You have to be Agile.
If you're someone who is not afraid of challenges. Someone who is willing to be part of several teams: Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering and Design in order to achieve even better results. Shoplo life is very relaxed, dynamic, but also impulsive and creative. Ideal for a startup looking to change the world.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve our products (Shoplo Store, Shoplo Chat, Shoplo Mobile App)
- Develop elegant and compelling user experiences
- Build mocks and prototypes to explore or evaluate design solutions
- Ideate on solutions that have a mix of innovation and functional design experience for the user
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to deliver on functional and technical requirements while furthering core product design
- Ensure a consistent experience across platforms and devices
- Evolve and maintain UI guidelines including colors, icons, typographic specifications, graphic and interaction and motion concepts as well as other relevant elements
- Translate business goals, product requirements, research and testing insights into designs that improve our product
- Experiments rapidly with the Product team to vet design hypotheses. Learns and iterates to improve product design.
Regarding role, you should:
- 2+ years of web-based product design experience, during which you’ve shipped your designs to production (and real end-users have interacted with them).
- Strong visual skills and sensibility for form and composition.
- An eye for details.
- Aware of interaction design trends, usability principles, and platform guidelines.
- Know how to maintain the Design Language System in Zeplin
- Create wireframes, mock-ups (in Invision) and related documents to illustrate user interfaces/flows.
- Experience in using Hot Jar
Bonus points - great, but not necessary if:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, & JS is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce
Tools we use:
- Real Time Board
- Mind Map
- You can count on our focus and support for improving your skills.
- You will be working autonomously and independently.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time-to-time.
- Our team are people who want to share their knowledge and experience.
- We are open to your opinion and suggested improvements.
- Benefits like conferences & training, language lessons, multisport card, health insurance, internal Tech & Business Talks.
- The atmosphere! We are a bunch of friends from all different countries and walks of life working effectively for the same goal.
- Office located a few hundred meters from Metro Dworzec Gdanski.