Customer Service Specialist
Helping others to grow and expand their online business is an empowering and rewarding skill. Our Customer Onboarding team meets great new people with great products to sell every single day. And every single day, these sellers face hurdles they need to overcome in order to not just survive, but thrive.
That’s where Shoplo helps ❤️
We’re looking for a passionate human being to join our team as a Customer Onboarding Specialist.
- Act as the main point of contact for a new customer during the onboarding phase of their account lifecycle.
- Align customer expectations with Shoplo’s solutions, as well as educate the customer about what it is we can do.
- Show initiative working alone but also thrive in a team-based environment.
- Perform other odd jobs, such as creating user tutorials, searching for new customer acquisition channels, sponge bath the developers or other projects related to the position.
- Have at least one year of experience working with a client (customer service or sales related positions).
- Be a native English speaker - extra points if you can speak another language.
- Know how to converse in the language of benefits.
- Love data and have a thorough understanding of data-driven decisions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - you will wear many hats and juggle many balls.
- Always be innovating, reinventing and never satisfied with being adequate.
- Above all, you’re a great communicator. You can put yourself in another person’s shoes, and understand what information a user needs at that moment.
- Bonus points - Great (but not necessary) if you have experience with ecommerce and working in a startup environment.
Why work at Shoplo?:
- You can count on our focus and support for improving your skills.
- Benefits like conferences & training, language lessons, multisport card, health insurance, internal Tech & Business Talks.
- The atmosphere! We are a bunch of friends from all different countries and walks of life working effectively for the same goal.
- Team-building events, snacks, a pretty-cool office space and lots of more...
- Last but not least, a negotiable salary that will reflect your skills and accomplishments.
- Sometimes our dogs come to the office :)